Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stu Stu Studio

Oh I am sooo excited I could pee my pants!!! My good friend, Klocker, happened to fall into getting us the cutest studio space. I can't wait to get all moved in and start plucking away at new projects. The natural light is this place is fantastic and the space ohh all the space. I love it. Sure I enjoy my art space at home, but it is crowded and I usually have more than one project going on. So now I will have a space dedicated to my Art projects only and hopefully it will help me to not procrastinate so much ;)

3 comments:

Anji Gallanos said...

wow what a great space. Amazing light. You are going to love it I am sure.

storybeader said...

that is fantastic! It's a great looking space. Welcome to the etsybloggers team - I love your little houses!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

What a gorgeous space to create and great light!
Sonya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails