Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Handmade Christmas

Wow ! I can't believe the holidays are over. These are pics of some of the gifts I made this year. The shadow box was for my Mom , the poem inside it is one of her favorites. I made two cupcake houses for my nieces Luella and Hazel. They also recieved cupcake charm necklaces. The Chicken Charm bracelets for Amber and Mackenzie turned out super cute! I don't have pics but I also made a fleece teddy bear, turned an old window shutter into a letter holder/key holder, a necklace with a vintage wooden button, Tutu's and fairy crowns. Whewwwww no wonder I haven't had time to update my shop or blog!

1 comment:

Don't be a mesmire. said...

oh i just love all of your work! if i had money i'd start a collection! maybe sometime soon!

♥ Llew

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails