Saturday, November 22, 2008

How Whimsy Houses Started

I am so excited that my Whimsy Houses are selling that I thought I would explain more about them.
These are pics of me and my sister-in-law , Becky. We are standing in front of our fairy booth. Three years ago we decided it would be fun to make some handcrafted items to sell . We both love fairies and whimsical stuff, so we started making fairy charms, copper wire bubble wands, crowns, and of course houses. The houses were a hit (you can kind of see some of them on the shelves behind us) and I absolutely love making them so I started making them to sell on Etsy. Right now I am still working on winter ones , but my next series is going to be really sweet!!! Check back for updates.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails